Natural Product Biotechnology is an international and multidisciplinary research, knowledge transfer and business development conference focussed on biotechnology and high value natural products. The aim of NPB 2017 is to engage people and organisations from across the life science and biotechnology communities to discuss natural product resources and sustainable feedstocks, sustainable technologies and the circular economy.
How to register
Online Registration is being managed by the University of Aberdeen. Please just follow this link to reach the booking page
If you would prefer to receive an invoice, to find out about group bookings, or if you have any other enquiries, please just email us at email@example.com
- Standard two-day Registration – £245 plus VAT
- Two-day Registration for students and others contributing to the programme – £190 plus VAT
- Discounted two-day registration – £200 plus VAT (If you’re a member of one of the organisations shown below, you are entitled to this discounted rate.)
- One-day registration for either Monday 25 September or Tuesday 26 September – £125 plus VAT
- There will be an informal conference dinner in Aberdeen on the evening of 25 September – places for this cost £40 plus VAT
Discounts available for members of these organisations:
The 2017 event will provide a forum to strengthen research and business links, and is being held in conjunction with the Joint International Conference on the Mechanism of Action of Nutraceuticals and International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, Natural Products Section ICMAN-IUPHAR which takes place on 27-29 September, in the same venue.